“Octipus” works with a wide range of scaffolding which are designated for its projects, rental and sale.
Types of scaffolding:
Mechanized suspended scaffolding:
A mechanized suspended scaffolding is a motorized electrical scaffold that ascends and descends on steel cables anchored to a building’s roof
- Quick passage between work stations, which allows great flexibility.
- High loading carrying.
- Optional adjustment of the scaffold to the desired working surface.
- Working area is clear below the scaffolding, leaving no disruption to other activities at the work site.
Mechanized mast scaffolding:
A mechanized mast scaffolding is a motorized electric work platform that moves vertically on a mast (pillar).
- constructed quickly.
- High load carrying ability.
- The scaffold floor can be adjusted to the desired working surface.
- Allows work on several levels simultaneously.
Common uses for the two types of mechanized scaffolding:
- In the construction field.
- Cladding works of marble, Aluminum and stone on the facades of buildings.
- Restoration of buildings.
- Industry – chimneys, water towers, power plants, wind turbines, etc.
Sentinel scaffolding is comprised of steel pipes and unique connectors assembled as a temporary modular construction.
- Accessibility at construction and industrial sites, compatibly with their needs.
- A wide range of construction options in a short time.
- Convenient and safe access.
We will be happy to be at your service with the upmost and safest solution.